Stay safe on the roads with regular vehicle inspections and repairs; minor, major, logbook car servicing at Steve and Nicks Motors
Steve & Nicks Motors provides professional car repairs and tyre fitting while you wait.
A family run and owned business
Established in 1986, Steve and Nick’s Motors has been servicing the local community and beyond for 30 years.
A family run and owned business that put it clients’ safety first.
With a wide range of services available Steve and Nick's motors, your vehicle is in safe hands.
If you need to sell or re-register your car then you will need a roadworthy certificate.
Your vehicle needs to pass a roadworthiness inspection to ensure the safety of your vehicle isn’t compromised. Only licensed vehicle testers can carry out inspections and issue certificates of roadworthiness.
Affordable Roadworthy Certificate
Before being issued with a roadworthy certificate in Reservoir, we will inspect your car for any signs of wear and tear that could compromise your safety and other drivers on the road.
At Steve and Nicks Motors you will receive a full written report, detailing any potential areas that require work in order to meet the required criteria for road-worthiness in Victoria.
- Condition of wheels and tyres
- Lamps, signals and reflectors
- Windscreen and windows
- Wipers and washers
- Seats and seat belts
- Body, chassis and engine
We also provide following services:
- All Mechanical & Electrical Repairs To All Models
- Brake & Clutch Repairs & Machining
- Tune Ups & Servicing
- Fuel Injector Cleaning & Servicing
- Power Steering Repairs
- Fleet Servicing & Repairs
- All Suspension & Drive Shaft Repairs
- Exhaust & Muffler Repairs
- Radiator Cooling Systems Repairs
- Front, Side & Rear Window Replace
- Diff Repairs To Cars, Trucks & 4x4